What is Rotomolding?
The controlled process is a cost-effective method of manufacturing durable container-like products which are environmentally friendly and used in a variety of industries including marine, automotive, recreational, and more.
CMP is proud to offer rotomolded products manufactured with the newest state-of-the-art equipment situated at the CMP Vaughan ON manufacturing facility. The fully automated line provides a temperature-controlled process with rapid cooling and large-capacity mold capability.
Machine Standard Features:
- Carousel Style Rotational Machine
- Three independent straight arms with 1800 kgs. (39709 lbs.) load capacity in each arm
- 6 Work Stations:
- A – Load/Demold #1
- B – Load/Demold #2 (for future 4th arm)
- C – Waiting
- D – Oven
- E – Pre-Cooling
- F – Cooling Chamber
- Full 3100mm (122 inches) Over Spherical Swing
- Digital Variable Frequency AC servo motors for precise control of each major and minor axis