What is Rotomolding?
Rotomolding is manufacturing process also known as Rotational Molding. Polyethylene Pellets or Liquid PVC is filled into a hollow mold and rotated under heat around two axis causing the material to adhere to the wall producing an article with a uniform wall thickness. The controlled process is a cost effective method of manufacturing durable container like products which are environmentally friendly and used in a variety of industries including marine, automotive, recreational, and more…
CMP is proud to offer rotomolded products manufactured with the newest state of the art equipment situated at the CMP Vaughan ON manufacturing facility. The fully automated line provides a temperature controlled process with rapid cooling and large capacity mold capability.
Machine Standard Features
- Carousel Style Rotational Machine
- Three independent straight arms with 1800 kgs. (39709 lbs.) load capacity in each arm
- 6 Work Stations:
- A – Load/Demold #1
- B – Load/Demold #2 (for future 4th arm)
- C – Waiting
- D- Oven
- E – Pre-Cooling
- F – Cooling Chamber
- Full 3100mm (122 inches) Over Spherical Swing
- Digital Variable Frequency AC servo motors for precise control of each major and minor axis