CMP Group S.r.l. (Casella (GE), Liguria, Italy), Europe Division of CMP Group LTD. is looking for a SALES MANAGER for retail and online sales. A cross-sectional role, the successful candidate will implement and oversee business activities across sales and marketing departments, and develop strategic direction and tactical problem-solving.
SALES MANAGER – Retail & Online
The Candidate, reporting to the General Manager, will be involved in the following responsibilities.
- With the support of the General Manager and corporate office in North America, develop and implement sales and marketing plans for the retail and online channels in all European countries outside Italy
- Develop and manage annual strategies to accomplish sales growth and profitability goals
- Assume key account management responsibilities for existing customers and adopt strategies to expand relationship
- Develop and implement a new customer identification and acquisition process
- Effectively collaborate with CMP colleagues in our Genova, Italy facility and other global operations as well as with sales agents and other business partners
- Develop specific subject matter knowledge on CMP product offer & provide input to new product development process
- Success would mean initiating and developing sales growth on an annual basis, growing customer satisfaction, and increasing brand awareness
- Strong Sales Aptitude;
- Retail Industry Expertise (not necessarily marine) with strong knowledge of the online channel;
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience;
- Proven project management skills;
- English knowledge: native or fluent proficiency;
- Availability for frequent travel within Europe and regular attendance at meetings with the Management Team is required.
Level of Seniority: Medium
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Role: Sales Manager – Retail & Online
Do you think this role is the right fit for you? Please email email@example.com to apply today! We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected to proceed will be contacted.